Thursday, December 15, 2011

Week 5 (12.4-12.10)

This week I officially turned one month old on 12.6.11 :)




-I went to the doctor this week because I have a rash on my face and I grunt all the time(my mom just wanted to be safe...she really has no clue).  The doctor said I am perfectly healthy and there is nothing to worry about.  While I was there they weighed me and I am up to 11lbs. already!!!

-I also went to go visit my friend Brant that is two weeks older than me.  We didn't take any pictures though :(

Enjoy the pictures from this week :)





2 comments:

  1. Was it just baby acne? Breastmilk helps that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He called it infant rash. It is clearing up in the areas it appeared first. It did spread a little but looks better. Everything seems to be getting better:)

    ReplyDelete