Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Week 6 and 7 (12.11-12.24)

We have been super busy around our house lately.  My dad was either home early or on Christmas vacation so we have been able to spend a lot of time together as a family.  Here are some of the things that have been going on:

-My parents are getting the hang of things and everything is much smoother.

-I am sleeping longer at night (4-5 hrs at times).

-We went to check out my daycare which I will be starting soon.

-My Uncle Andrew came in town and I got to spend some time with him.  He seems kind of scared of me :)

-I went to my first Lobo basketball game and it was super exciting.

-We went to Gigi's and Big Daddy's (my dad's parents) on Thursday, December 22nd and came home on Christmas day.  The first 24 hrs were pretty rough.  I am not use to being away from my home for long periods of time but things got better.  I really enjoyed myself.

-We went to my Grandma and Grandpa's house when we got home on Christmas day and spent the afternoon and evening spending time with them.

Here are some pictures!!!

Gigi and Big Daddy
 I feel asleep during tummy time while looking at all my new toys!

 Christmas Day






 Chunky Monkey :)
 Aiden and I at a Lobo Basketball game!



Quality time with my dad!

P.S.  I have started to smile at my mom and dad(not just in my sleep), my head control is getting much better and I have rolled on to my side from my back twice (not sure if it is a fluke or is going to continue)!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment